In this example, you'll learn how to use Lojjo to raise $1,000+ for your organization.
We'll use the pre-made 50/50 game from lojjo, and a few volunteers or staff to get it done.
Here are the steps we'll take to achieve our goal:
- Create your account on Lojjo
- Obtain a license from your local Authority
- Choose the 50/50 game from our library and set a time for the draw
- Ask your volunteers to help sell tickets using the Lojjo Sales Agent App
- Sell 100 ticket = $1,000 Raised!
Tickets will be sold for $20 each.
$10 (50%) from each ticket is contributed to the Prize Pool
$10 (50%) from each ticket goes towards the Benefit of the organization
Your game will feature a $1,000 Prize Pool with only 100 tickets sold!
With only 100 tickets sold, you'll raise $1,000 for your organization!
Ok, $975 to be exact; net of your Lojjo fees of $25.00 (100 x $0.25)